Share this job:
Full Time Pancevo
We are looking for a WordPress developer and this is a full-time job position.
Your focus is to work as a part of a team to create web applications and implement various web components, per project request, that are functional using provided designs & assistance from the rest of the team.
If you would like to become part of our family please send us your CV.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of development experience in PHP and WordPress
- Ability to work independently with a small team
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- English of intermediate level or higher, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Working in a positive work environment
- Working on long-term projects
- Work with latest and cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Budget for individual coaching and personal development
- English language classes (if needed)
- Team activities
- 25 days vacation
- Monthly gym pass
- Free snacks